Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Essential Equipment List For Duck Hunting

I realize that this blog is entitled Jay's Fishing Page, but I can't get enough hunting as well. I am absolutely obsessed with BOTH of the important outdoor sports; HUNTING AND FISHING!

One thing I am really going to miss about Illinois is the waterfowl hunting. I loved the goose hunting around Chicago, and I could never get enough of the duck hunting in the Illinois River Valley.

Just look at this photo, these guys are collecting their decoys after a morning hunt. Wow, does this bring back memories. Except when I hunted ducks, I usually had on heavy winter parkas.

If you are new to duck hunting, or you regularly buy gifts for a waterfowler, I encourage you to check out this article.

The article can be found by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment