Sunday, March 20, 2011

I just cant get enough

It takes more than 30 mile per hour winds and 4 foot waves to scare me away from LaSalle Lake.

I was there on Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday:

I had 7-year old Owen Mertes and his father in my boat today. We caught about a dozen largemouth bass wacky rigging Yum Dingers and some small cats trolling crankbaits.

All of the bass were caught up next to the shore in pool three. No big blue cats or stripers were caught.

Here is a photo of the big bass of the day. I know that it is a bad photo, but the light was really intense that day.

Sunday:

Like I said, it takes more than a little 30 mph wind and some light rain to scare me away from LaSalle in March. I love LaSalle and will take anything it wants to throw at me.

Fishing was slow today, but we still caught 10 bass in 3.5 hours. We tried a few crank baits and some Berkley alive 3 inch minnow grubs with no sucess. We had to work the Yum Dingers very slowly in order to cathc anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment